Terms & Conditions:
1. This contest is organized by Ace Canning Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (“the Organizer”) and is exclusively for GIANT outlets.
2. This contest is open to all Malaysian aged 18 and above with valid National Registered Identity Card (NRIC). Employees of the Organizer, its related companies, promotion partner, agencies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3. The contest starts from 29 December 2016 until 31 January 2017.
4. All entries have to be received latest by 23:59:59 (Malaysia time), 31 January 2017. Any entries received after this period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be automatically disqualified. 5. The participating brands are Drinho, HOMESOY and Umbro.
6. To participate in the contest, contestants are required to follow the steps below:
Step 1: Purchase products of any participating brands worth RM30 and above in a single receipt from any Giant outlets in Malaysia during the promotion period.
Step 2: Answer the following question correctly: “Each dining voucher for the <888 contest> is worth RM888” (YES/ NO)
Step 3: SMS the answer to 38888 by following the format below:- 888GIANT<space> Answer<space>Name<space>IC Number<space> Invoice Number<space> Total purchase amount of Drinho, HOMESOY and/or UMBRO products Example: 888GIANT Yes Tan Mei Mei 855265807273 20518 38.80
Step 4: Contestant will receive 1 (one) SMS acknowledgment for a complete and qualified SMS submission.
Step 5: Retain the original receipt as proof of purchase until 30 April 2017. The eligible winners will be required to submit the original receipt for validation purpose.
7. Celcom telco users are advised to scan QR code for entry submission.
8. Each SMS entry will be charged RM0.50 (Excluding GST) in addition to any telecommunication operator charges. Contestants shall be responsible for such or other charges levied by their respective telecommunication operator and to verify such charges on their own before submitting their entries.
9. Each contestant is eligible to submit more than 1 entry. Each entry must be submitted with 1 (one) unique receipt number with matching original receipt. Each unique receipt number can only be used once. Subsequent entries received with the same receipt number will be disqualified and only the first entry submitted will be qualified.
10. SMS sent is not proof of acceptance. The Organizer and the companies involved in this contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and /or interruption of SMS messages sent or received.
11. Winners will be selected using computerized random selection program.
12. Only 8 winners will be selected. Each winner is entitled for exclusive dining voucher worth RM888. The dining voucher is redeemable at any Tai Thong Group of Restaurants or equivalent.
13. Prizes are non-transferable & non-exchangeable for cash.
14. Announcement of the contest winners will be made no later than 28th February 2017 via Homesoy & Umbro - Isomax Facebook. The eligible winners will also be notified via telephone/ SMS at the end of the contest period where details and terms of the collection of voucher will be given. Vouchers not collected within 45 days from the notification date will be forfeited and any enquiries thereafter will not be entertained.
15. The Organizer will not be liable to any damages; lost vouchers and late delivery arise during the postage process.
16. The eligible winners will be required to submit the original receipt (with matching unique receipt number as the SMS entry) and a copy of their NRIC at your own cost for validation purpose, failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display winners’ details and photographs for advertising and publicity purposes and also for the purpose of announcing the winners in either the printed media or electronic media.
18. All decisions are final. The Organizer will not entertain any request to appeal or review on the decision made by the Organizer. The Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any invalid entries, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or change the contest and its prizes.
19. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the prize is the sole responsibility of the winners.
20. The Organizer and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, damage, person’s negligence) in connection with any aspect of any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. All contestants hereby warrant that all statements and personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that the contestants have read and understood all the rule, regulations, terms and conditions of this contest and agree to be bound by it.