Primary Purpose & Function
To support the Store Change related projects (i.e. Fresher for Customers, Simpler for Stores). This project is mainly related to Store Operations and refers to the country’s project management of those.
Key Priorities & Challenges
Manage the timeline, support the Store Coaches’ investigation in stores by verbalizing and documenting it. This role is fully responsible on the implementation of the change program in Malaysia. Together with the Head Coaches he/she needs to deliver the projects’ activities, in line with the Store Change team in Singapore.
• Work together with the Head Coach, for Upstream and Downstream deliverables
• Support the project for any documentation required for locally identified initiatives
• Facilitate the meetings required for the Project in Malaysia
• Review and update the timeline
• Update the country project status on a weekly basis to the Program Manager
• Align with the Group Process
• Create the report updates for Malaysia and occasionally for SEA to the Leadership Team in weekly basis.
• Prepare any required material to be presented for the Project.
• Provide data with analysis and respective insight for the two projects (Fresher for Customer and Simpler for Stores)
• Update the weekly and monthly project performance tracking reports
• Working with Finance to ensure the data is aligned.
• Projects’ delivery in Malaysia
• Project Savings Budget
• Degree in Retail Management or relevant discipline
• Possesses knowledge in retail, especially on the Store Operations Process
• Proficient in English