Primary Purpose & Function
• To execute application of all Own Brand Technical functions accordance to Dairy Farm Technical policies and procedures
• To execute the application of regulatory compliance review for all Own Brand products in the respective selling markets
• To ensure all Own Brand products consistently deliver quality, safety and legality to meet specification, labelling requirement and customers’ expectations
Key Priorities & Challenges
• Guardians of the DF 3 Steps to Quality Program – To assure that Own Brands products are worthy of Brand, differentiated, warrant and maintain Consumer trust and loyalty, be safe to use and consume.
• Supplier Management/Product Management/Surveillance Management.
• Non-Conformance Management/Crisis Management.
• Develop subject matter expertise in dedicated sub-category.
• Execute Dairy Farm Own Brand business initiatives – Ethical, sustainability etc.
• Supplier management – Ensure that all projects led and supported in dedicated sub-category comply to the Dairy Farm Own Brand policies and procedures;
• Product management – Ensure that all projects led and supported in dedicated sub-category comply to the Dairy Farm Own Brand policies and procedures;
• Surveillance management – Ensure that all projects led and supported in dedicated sub-category comply to the Dairy Farm Own Brand policies and procedures;
• Prepare and support Category champion for Supplier assessment and comparative reviews to recommend long-term partnerships.
• Review and prepare category technical related assessments for internal alignment with Category Champion – Troubleshooting, crisis, issues and risk management;
• Collaborate within Category team to brainstorm and recommend improvement opportunities/initiatives – Supplier, Product;
• Observe and recommend development/refinement/simplification opportunities for Dairy Farm internal processes and procedures;
• Collaborate within Category team to brainstorm and recommend new initiatives & development plans across Own Brand FNF Technical Team;
• Collaborate and share technical learnings within Category team for developmental support and guidance.
• Degree with a major in Food Science/Engineering/Manufacturing or other Science related degree
• Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in Food & Non-Food quality management, experience in retail industry is preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of pre-packaged food or non-food products related manufacturing or product development. Candidates will formulation background will be preferred.
• Retail/Food Industry/Non-food industry/third party experience with at least 7 years’ experience in retail: Product Development and/or Quality Management roles
• QA/QC Management program experience in GMP, HACCP, GFSI’s Food Safety Management Systems
• Formal training in both internal and external auditing is a plus.
• Experience working for or managing accounts with a multi-national company/retailer or regionally.
• Independent, effective leader with strengths in strategic planning and implementation.
• Demonstrated negotiation, presentation, supplier and stakeholder management skills.
• High energy, positive attitude, proactive, adaptable.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate effectively, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and negotiating skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office (all aspects).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.