Main Purpose of the Role :-
– Support HS Manager in arranging any HS routine inspection. Ensure completion and track the performance and improvement action taken.
– Assist in accident or any HS non-compliance investigation. Meet and discuss the observations of safety inspections conducted and make recommendations to the Manager-in-charge of the work area to improve condition.
– Organize promotional activities such as contest, competition or training to promote the safe conduct of work in the workplace.
– Back up HS Manager to complete all necessary documentation and approvals for maintaining a proper HS Management System.
– Daily liaison with 3rd parties or cross functional teams on HS routine operation.
– KPI Tracking and Trending all aspects of HS activities.
– Support the continuous improvement part of the HS system, prepare, review and improve HS rules and procedures at Banner/Country level.
– Bachelor or Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent qualifications
– Must be certified H&S with at least 2 – 3 years related experience
– At least 5 years of practical experience in the field of retail & warehouse sector is preferred
– Experienced in OSHAS 18001 or ISO45001 will be an advantage, but not necessary
– Good communication skills, team player and independent