Main Purpose of the Role :-
Primary Purpose & Function
– To execute application of all Own Brand Technical functions accordance to Dairy Farm Technical policies and procedures;
– To execute the application of regulatory compliance review for all Own Brand products in the respective selling markets – To ensure all Own Brand products consistently deliver quality, safety and legality to meet specification, labelling requirement and customers’ expectations
Key Priorities & Challenges
– Guardians of the DF 3 Steps to Quality Program – To assure that Own Brands products are worthy of Brand, differentiated, warrant and maintain Consumer trust and loyalty, be safe to use and consume.
– Supplier Management/Product Management/Surveillance Management.
– Non-Conformance Management/Crisis Management.
– Develop subject matter expertise in dedicated sub-category.
– Execute Dairy Farm Own Brand business initiatives – Ethical, sustainability etc
~ 250 – 270 SKU’s
– Supplier management – Ensure that all projects led and supported in dedicated sub-category comply to the Dairy Farm Own Brand policies and procedures;
– Product management – Ensure that all projects led and supported in dedicated sub-category comply to the Dairy Farm Own Brand policies and procedures;
– Surveillance management – Ensure that all projects led and supported in dedicated sub-category comply to the Dairy Farm Own Brand policies and procedures;
– Prepare and support Category champion for Supplier assessment and comparative reviews to recommend long-term partnerships.
– Review and prepare category technical related assessments for internal alignment with Category Champion – Troubleshooting, crisis, issues and risk management;
– Collaborate within Category team to brainstorm and recommend improvement opportunities/initiatives – Supplier, Product;
– Observe and recommend development/refinement/simplification opportunities for Dairy Farm internal processes and procedures;
– Collaborate within Category team to brainstorm and recommend new initiatives & development plans across Own Brand FNF Technical Team;
– Collaborate and share technical learnings within Category team for developmental support and guidance.
Required: Degree with a major in Food Science/Engineering/Manufacturing or other Science related degree
Required: Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in Food & Non-Food quality management, experience in retail industry is preferred.
– Proficient knowledge of pre-packaged food or non-food products related manufacturing or product development. Candidates will formulation background will be preferred.
– Retail/Food Industry/Non-food industry/third party experience with at least 7 years’ experience in retail: Product Development and/or Quality Management roles
– QA/QC Management program experience in GMP, HACCP, GFSI’s Food Safety Management Systems
– Formal training in both internal and external auditing is a plus.
– Experience working for or managing accounts with a multi-national company/retailer or regionally.
– Independent, effective leader with strengths in strategic planning and implementation.
– Demonstrated negotiation, presentation, supplier and stakeholder management skills.
– High energy, positive attitude, proactive, adaptable.
– Demonstrated ability to work independently, communicate effectively, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines.
– Demonstrated problem solving, decision making, and negotiating skills.
– Proficiency with Microsoft office (all aspects).
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player.