HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Purchase the Participating Snack Products* worth RM20 in a single receipt.
Step 2: Answer the question: “The prize for Giant Snack at Home Challenge II is Giant Gift Vouchers worth RM200 for 50 winners each – True or False?”
Step 3: WhatsApp <Full Name, NRIC, Receipt No, Answer> to +6012-238 3948 & attach a photo of the receipt.
Customers with the highest number of entry submission will be entitled to win.
The Participating Snack Products are:-
100 PLUS 325ml x 6 – Original, Reduced Sugar
A&W Sarsaparilla 320ml x 4
Chacheer Sunflower Seed 130gm – Original, Coconut, Cream
Cheezels Cheese 60g – Original, BBQ
Coca-cola 320ml x 4 – Tanpa Kalori
Cocon Pudding 12x80g – Lychee, Mango, Mixed
Cocon Pudding 12’s+3’s – Lychee, Mango, Mixed
Crispy Share Pack (13+2’s)
Crispy Share Pack (Limited Edition Salted Caramel)
Crispy Share Pack 11gx13s – Dodol, Toasted Coconut
Ferrero Rocher T24
Heaven & Earth 500ml – Ice Lemon Tea, Ice Passion Fruit, Jasmine Green Tea, Mango Tea Chamomile
Kinder Bueno T6 Flow Pack
Kit Kat 2F Green Tea Sharebag 8x17g
Kit Kat 2F Sharebag 12+2x17g
Kit Kat 2F Sharebag 12x17g
Koh Kae Peanuts 180gm – Chicken, Coconut Cream, Thai Tom Yum, BBQ, Nori Wasabi
Lays Potato Chips 6.5OZ – Regular, BBQ, Sour Cream & Onion ,Salt & Vinegar
M&M’s Crispy Block 150g
M&M’s Funsize Bonus Pack (15+2)
M&M’s Milk Block 160g
M&M’s Peanut Funsize 202g
Mars Funsize 252g
Meadows Baked Almonds – 40g, 100g
Meadows Baked Almond & Cashews Mix 40g
Meadows Baked Macadamias 100g
Meadows Cocktail Nuts 150g
Meadows Potato Chips 60g – Original, BBQ, Truffle, Hot & Spicy, Sour Cream & Onion, Tom Yum, Mala
Meadows Party Mix 150g
Meadows Roasted Cashews Nut – 40g, 150g
Meadows Roasted 100g – Peanuts, Pistachios
Meadows Roasted Pistachios 40g
Mister Potato Sweet Potato 130g – Original, Corn
Noi All Natural Cocktail 115g
Noi Cocktail Nuts 115g
Noi Honey Roasted Almonds 128gm
Noi Salted Cashew Nuts 115gm
Noi Salted Pistachios 100g
Pokka 1L – Banana Milk, Kurma Milk, Melon Milk, Rose Bandung Milk
Ruffles 184g – Cheddar & Sour Cream, Regular, Sour Cream & Onion
Snickers Funsize Bonus Pack (12+2)
Snickers Oats Peanut 220G
Sprite 320ml x 4
Super Ring Family 8x14g
Tao Kae Noi Smoked Salmon with Lychee Sauce 28g
Tao Kae Noi Seaweed Mala 32g
Tao Kae Noi Seaweed 32.5g – Hot & Spicy, Original, Tom Yum Goong, Wasabi
Twisties 60g – BBQ Curry, Cheese, Cherry Tomato, Chicken, Chili Cheese, Thai Sweet Chili
Vochelle Block 175g – Almond, Dairy Milk, Fruit & Nut, Hazelnut
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Giant Snack at Home Challenge II (the “Contest”), you (the “Participant”) are taken to have read, understood and unconditionally agreed to abide by and to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
- The Contest is organised by GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Company Number: 200401028527 (667035-P)) (the “Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 years and above (as of November 2020), except for employees of the Organiser, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
- The Contest will starts at 12:00 A.M. on 12th November 2020 and ends at 11:59 P.M. on 25th November 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall not be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, reschedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- Contest Prize (the “Prize”):- Giant Gift Voucher worth RM200 x 50 winners
- Winner Selection:-
- Each qualified entry will be assigned to one serial number.
- Shortlisted Winners will be selected based on most entry submission (the “Shortlisted Winners”).
- Shortlisted Winners will be contacted via telephone on the best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts, the next two attempts will be made within 24 hours from the first call attempt. In the event a shortlisted winner is not contactable/response, the next Shortlisted Winner will be contacted. The Organiser shall not be held responsible under any circumstances if the shortlisted winner is not available/contactable.
- Shortlisted Winners are required to send in the Proof of Purchase and photocopy of their NRIC for verification purposes via courier or Pos Laju to Giant Snack at Home Challenge II, No.15, Block B, Lot 756, Jalan Subang 3, 47610 Subang Jaya, Selangor within five (5) working days from the date of notification via phone or the Prizes will be forfeited.
- Participant may submit as many entries as they wish within the Contest Period but each entry must be accompanied with the required Proof of Purchase. Each Proof of Purchase is eligible for one (1) entry only. The Organiser shall have the right to disqualify and/or reject entries where:-
- The Proof of Purchase is duplicate, incorrect, unclear, torn or damaged; and/or
- The required details are not provided, incomplete, illegible, unclear and/or inaccurate
- The Proof of Purchase must be retained for verification purposes if Participant is shortlisted as a winner otherwise entry will be disqualified.
- The Prize will be delivered to the address provided by the winners via WhatsApp. It is the responsibility of winners to provide a correct and valid address. In no event shall Organiser be responsible for the late, wrong, or unclaimed delivery of the prize, where in such event the winner agrees that the prize allocated will be forfeited.
- Prize is bound to the terms as stipulated in the letter of confirmation/prize agreement/prize voucher.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. The Prizes will only be given to the winner who is able to satisfy all the requirements as set out in the Terms and Conditions. The Organiser reserves the right to provide an alternative prize with similar value without prior notification at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Organiser, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and their representatives shall not be liable any defects or misuse of the Prizes, claims, liabilities, losses or damages in connection with this Contest.
- Participant will only be entitled to win a maximum of one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Any costs, taxes, fees and/or other costs and/or expenses incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to collect and/or to courier the Prizes (if required), is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Organiser would like to alert the Participants to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls or messages requesting for your personal information(s) during and/or after the Contest. The Organiser would also like to advise our valued participants to call our hotline for verification regarding to the Contest.
Rights of the Organiser
- By participating in this Contest, Participant agrees and have given the Organiser the right to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and any related information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participant and Participant who do not comply with these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any such disqualification.
- The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and/or agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion to change, amend, add/or delete any of these Terms and Conditions set herein at any time without prior notice and Participants shall be bound by such changes. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Without limiting the above, the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest.
- If for any reason this Contest is unable to proceed as planned for (and not limited) reasons such as computer virus, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, any acts of government not limited to movement control order or any other reason beyond the Organiser control, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest.
- The Organiser at its sole discretion may remove and/or disqualify any Participant and/or entries if found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering/manipulating with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
Liability and Responsibility
- Participant and winner shall assume full liability and responsibility in any case will be fully liable and responsible for any liability, unexpected event, injury, damage, claim or accident (including death) caused by their participation in this Contest and/or redemption, use and/or delivery of the Prizes and agree to release the Organiser and its agencies from any claim whatsoever for any injury, accident, loss of life nor loss of economy and others.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event the Organiser or any of its officer, employee, representative and /or agent (including, any third party agencies that deals with the Organiser for the purposes of this Contest) be liable for any loss or damage (including loss of income, profits or goodwill or indirect damages, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Contest, although the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, any other order or rules of the Contest as stated at https://www.giant.com.my/or otherwise, shall also bind to all Participant and their participation in this Contest.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional materials for this Contest, the terms contained at https://www.giant.com.my/ shall prevail.
- It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. Participant confirm all the information given on the WhatsApp submission is true and valid. Participant agrees to grant the right to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant give their consent to and authorize the Organiser to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other particulars [“Personal Data”] for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Participant the Organiser’s website for advertising and publicity purposes.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participant also gives consent and permission to the Organiser to share or collect their Personal Data including with third parties (if required) not limited to the Organiser’s agents or any financial institution in Malaysia. All such third parties are contractually required, not using the Participant’s Personal Data except in the manner set forth herein.
- Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such request can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor. Refer to giant.com.my for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
For further enquiries about this Contest, please log on to www.giant.com.my or call 03-5636 1391 Mon – Fri,
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. excluding public holidays.