Watermelon & Lime Popsicle
Finding the perfect treat for your little one is tough but look no further than a popsicle for a great balance in vitamins and taste!
· 10 – 12 Fresh Watermelon pieces
· 3 Limes
1. Remove the seeds & cut the watermelon into chunks.
2. Puree watermelon chunks until smooth, and set aside.
3. Squeeze out the lime juice, and set aside.
4. In your mold, fill ⅓ way with your watermelon puree and add in the lime juice.
5. Cover the mold, add sticks and freeze for at least 5 hours or overnight.
6. Ready to serve to your little ones!